Cute and colorful Core Competency posters, to display in your classroom! This set is perfect for Intermediate grades (4-6), throughout British Columbia. The hand drawn illustrations are sure to capture student interest.
The posters are aligned with the British Columbia Core Competencies of: Communication, Creative Thinking, Critical Thinking, Positive Personal & Cultural Identity, Personal Awareness and Responsibility, and Social Responsibility. All posters are in color, however could be printed in black and white, should you wish.
Inside you will find a PDF File of Printable Posters
Two variations are included:
- 6 student friendly posters with Intermediate ‘I Can’ Statements (one poster for each competency area)
- 6 posters with Progressive ‘I Can’ Statements, (adapted from the BC Ministry of Education)
Also Included is an EDITABLE PowerPoint file
The PowerPoint file contains 6 editable posters (one for each competency area):
- Compatible with all versions of PowerPoint from 1997 onwards, and any compatible software (ie. Pages, Impress, Google Slides, LibreOffice)
- Main text box can be edited on each poster (headings and graphics are locked in place)
- Perfect for creating your own ‘I Can’ Statements to display in class!
- Blank posters can be laminated and used in many creative ways!
Please check out the Preview file to see further information and images of what is included 🙂 All posters are a full page in this set.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!